Thank you for prioritizing Share & Care Foundation in your charitable giving! Your tax-deductible donation can make a lasting impact by funding sustainable programs bringing education, healthcare, and empowerment to those in need in rural India.
Why Share and Care?
- We operate on a single-digit cost of operation and are volunteer-based.
- We offer you 30+ years expertise in the field and advise you on the on-ground realities.
- We partner with a wide range of non-governmental organizations whose track records are proven, credible and accountable.
- We can provide in-depth details of the non-governmental organizations that we work with on request.
- Share and Care Foundation® receives feedback reports on every grant that we make. The feedback reports contain the financial health of the project, how beneficiaries are impacted, and how your donation has made a difference.
- Our vision is to promote efficient and effective giving that create opportunities for the underprivileged in rural India.
- Share and Care is a transparent catalyst between you and the beneficiaries. All meetings, voluntary opportunities and audited financials are open to anyone at any time.
After You Donate
- Receipts are sent within 60 days.
- If receipts are not received please contact our office.
- Lost receipts will be issued upon written request.
- We will provide feedback and reports on your funded projects.
Important Update for Mail-In Check Donations:
Please help us go paperless by providing your email address (printed clearly) with check contributions. This will allow us to email you an environment-friendly donation receipt, and will also save time for our staff so that we may more efficiently serve our valued members.
GuideStar is a 501(c)(3) public charity that collects and organizes nonprofit information as part of their public service. The Share and Care Foundation® is a GuideStar Exchange Gold Participant.
Share and Care has earned a three-star rating from Charity Navigator, the nation’s largest and most-utilized evaluator of charities. Attaining a 3-star rating verifies that Share & Care Foundation exceeds or meets best practices and industry standards across some areas.
Combined Federal Campaign
The Share and Care Foundation® is an approved participant in the 2016 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) as a member of Christian Aid International.
For more than five decades, the U.S. government has sponsored the Combined Federal Campaign—the world’s largest workplace fundraising drive. Each fall, beginning in September, federal employees—civilian, military and postal—are invited to support eligible national and local charities. Almost one million employees pledge about a quarter-billion dollars each year.
Employees choose the groups they wish to support from a list of charities that have submitted applications and been deemed qualified by the CFC. More than 2,500 national organizations and 22,000 local organizations qualify for the campaign annually.
Donors may give once or request that a specific amount be withheld from their paychecks throughout the following calendar year. Employees overwhelmingly select the ongoing payroll deduction program. For more information, the U.S. government’s Office of Personnel Management, which sponsors the CFC, maintains an extensive website that includes CFC regulations and guidance and CFC history.
Recognized by the U.S. Agency for International Development
USAID is partnering with India to develop, test, and deploy innovative technologies to address global challenges of food security, climate change, and health.
Registered under Indo-U.S. Bilateral Agreement
The Share and Care Foundation® is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.